Monday, July 1, 2019

Meet The President of THS Don Bobier

Where are you from?
       " West Lorne"

How long have you worked here?
       "6 years"

Why do you love the Museum?
        "The museum is a step or two back to where we come from, away from technology."

Do you have a favourite room or artifact?
       "I like the kitchen, it reminds me of a family log cabin I spent weekends in 65 years ago."

Why do you volunteer?/ Why should people volunteer here?
       "I hope to help preserve the atmosphere and the era. I have many memories made with new friends with like goals. Other people should consider volunteering for these reasons and to understand their own heritage."

1 Fun fact about you!?
      "My sense of humour."

Favourite memory or memories from the Museum? 
       " Meeting people, relatives who told me some stories about my own parents that I had never heard before. "


Thank you for reading, tune in next Monday!
Sabrina Merks

No comments: