Monday, July 15, 2019

Meet A Board Member Diana Arthur

Where are you from?
       "Aylmer Ontario ."

How long have you been a member ?
       "1 year"

Why do you love the Museum?
        "I love history and I want to preserve the information of the early settlers from the area . "

Do you have a favourite room or artifact?
       "I love the parlour and the picture of young Queen Victoria!"

Why do you volunteer?/ Why should people volunteer here?
       "To help a good cause and to make new friendships. "

1 Fun fact about you!?
      "I like equestrian activities and enjoy the history of dressage."

Favourite memory or memories from the Museum? 
       "The paranormal night I attended, it was exciting and frightening, we all had so many laughs!  "


Thank you for reading, tune in next Monday!
Sabrina Merks

No comments: