Monday, June 17, 2019

Meet the Agricultural Exhibit Designer Carlie Thompson

Where are you from?
       " St.Thomas Ontario "

How long have you worked here?
       " This will be my first summer."

Do you have a favourite room or artifact?
       "My favourite room is the children's bedroom because of the doll and toy horse."

Why should people volunteer here?
       "Volunteering is such an important way to build a community and give back to the world around you! if you're able, you should definitely go out and volunteer in an area you feel passionate about. "

1 Fun fact about you!
       "I am a pro balloon twister and used to work as a clown."

Favourite memory or memories from the Museum? 
       "My Favourite memory from the Museum was attending the Paranormal Event with my family."


Thank you for reading, tune in next Monday!
Sabrina Merks

No comments: