Monday, May 20, 2019

Meet The Assistant Manager Sabrina Merks

Meet The Assistant Manager Sabrina Merks

Where are you from?
       " Dutton, but I currently am home for the summer from school up in Brockville."

How long have you worked here?
       " This will be my third summer."

Why do you love the Museum?
       "We have this little pocket of history in our township and I love being able to share that with people."

Do you have a favourite room or artifact?
       "My favourite artifact is the organ that sits in the Parlour, I love music and I love the artwork."

Why should people volunteer here?
       "There is so much to do and learn here. The people are what really make it though. I wouldn't be who I am today without my Museum family, and I know others will feel the same after they volunteer here. "

1 Fun fact about you!
       "I go to school for Musical Theatre at St.Lawrence College."

Favourite memory or memories from the Museum? 
       "I have so many memories here, but my favourites are when people thank me after a tour and say they learned so much about our little but mighty township. "


Thank you for reading, tune in next Monday!
Sabrina Merks 

No comments: