Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday Sighting - It’s Saturday!!!

Saturday Sighting - It’s Saturday!!!
What’s up Canada!  You know who it is!  It’s me again, Ben the MNR guy at Backus Page House Museum.  I’m here to give you your weekly Saturday Sightings.  Saturday is one of the best days of the week! 

If you work Monday to Friday and/or you’re a student, Saturday is just that day where you wake up in the morning and think; “I got another day off tomorrow”.  Friday’s are pretty awesome as well because it’s the start of the weekend, what day can beat?  That you get home from work or school and think; “Hey it’s the weekend”.  That was my favorite day of the week when I was in public and high school.

I bet you guys are wondering what I saw this week?  Well you guys all know that I hate snakes, if you didn’t….. I don’t like snakes.  Well I was moving some hay that we had and right when I moved one bale of hay there was a snake under the bale.  This snake was brown and had a stripe down its back and holy I was not having anything to do with it. 

A lot of gardening has been completed this week as well as a successful day of day camp on Tuesday.


That is your weekly Saturday Sightings with Ben the MNR guy.  Hope to see you soon and remember to stay cool.

No comments: