Are you between the ages of 13 to 18 years old and still need your 40 volunteer hours? Do you want to gain experience planning events, acting, or being a leader? If so we want you to join our Youth Council!
Coordinated by our staff, our Youth Council:
- meets biweekly to plan a year-end event of their choosing
- decides themselves what they want to do – get involved, have a guest, watch a movie
- volunteer at the Backus-Page House Museum and community events as a group
- contributes their thoughts and opinions on museum exhibits and programs
- spends time having fun and experiencing the Backus-Page House Museum!
The Youth Council meets for two hours biweekly at the Backus-Page House Museum between June and September.New members are always welcome!
For more information on how to get involved, or to submit your registration form: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.