St. Peter’s Anglican Church Cemetery is also, like the church across the street, on donated land from Mary Storey and her brother Leslie Patterson, original settlers to the area. Many of the early pioneers of this area and their descendants are buried there, including Colonel Thomas Talbot, with the first marked burial being in 1825. Not only are the large stones beautiful and decoratively carved, it is simply a peaceful place. There is also a very old, very large Himalayan Spruce growing just off from the perimeter of the cemetery. It is a wonder to see and a marvel, as this species of trees is not meant to grow in this area and normally wouldn’t have survived as this one has. Take care and have a great week!